Well, to answer the question of the week, I honestly don't know. I'm not a complete expert with any of those programs, I'm proficient enough for my own purposes, but I'm not trying to say I could do everything in any Adobe program. But when put on the spot, I'm not terribly sure there are that many mysteries left to me at this point, at least none that I can just think of off the top of my head.
When I'm working, trying something new, then I seek out tutorials and demonstrations based on what I know I'd like to put in my work. If I want to know how to create Illustrator brushes, for instance, I'd hunt down a tutorial about how to do that when the need arose.
One thing that is bothering me with InDesign right now though is this: I'm trying to place images from my portfolio into an InDesign file, right? And when I do, they look pixellated in InDesign, but that's okay, I know it's probably the display settings. I know that they're 300 dpi because I've viewed them as such in PSD and other viewers, but when I print, I get these pixellated images. I've tried converting the originals to .tiff, then placing them into the InDesign file, but when I print, they're still as pixellated as they look on the screen. But if I print them from PSD, at the same size, they look fine! I'm stumped.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment